Sunday, January 27, 2008

yippie

I lost 2.6 this week I am so happy to have lost.. I am trying to get use to drinking my water and exorcising, it's not easy but this is a goal I want to accomplish this year.... I don't want another year to come and go and leave me back in the same position, come January of 2009.. it's just not gonna happen.... I am so tired of every new years I promiss myself that this will be the year I lose weight.. and for some reason I really have a strong feeling that God is gonna help me keep this promiss to myself....although I could'nt do a thing without the prayers cause I know God is helping me through this it's hard to change your way of eating I have been eating like this all my life not realizing how much it's damaging my health.

But I want to say to all the Ladies who are doing this Thank you for all your support,friendship and most of all your prayers.

I pray that each lady has a good week this week coming up and just remember to always keep God first in all things. I love each and every one of you.

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wahoo for YOU!!! That is great! This IS the year Marsheila. Keep going...

TO BECOME said...

Oh, Marsheila, I am so proud of you. I know that was hard work. I am praying for you. Hope you have a great week. connie from Texas

Tori Leslie said...

Wow, 2 lbs is great! You've done a wonderful job this week, I can't wait to see your success next week. YEA FOR YOU!!!

Sis. Julie said...

You did so great last week Sister!! I'm very proud of you. Keep it up!!