Thursday, January 17, 2008

WATER OR H2O WHATEVER YOU CALL IT I DON'T LIKE IT

Hey everyone just an update here on my progress I have been doing good so far yesterday I dranked 1 gallon of water yuck water is not my favotrite drink I know I need it but it's just nasty please pray that I will start liking the taste of it.

also I have never been to the bathroom so much everytime I turned around I was in the BR which is a good thing cause I know thats when we lose weight and I can be thankful for that anyway like I said this is just an update.

4 comments:

TO BECOME said...

I, too, don't like water. The only time I do is when I am in a position where I am not able to get water,Then boy, do I want water. I guess its a mind thing.lol
The Dr. told me to drink at least 6 glasses a day because my blood test came back looking like I was dehydrated. So, like you, I am trying to drink water. I wish I could develop a liking to it though. I would rather have tea or coffee. Have a good day. connie from Texas

Sis. Julie said...

You can develop a liking to water. I used to hate water!! But now I love it and even crave it when I don't get enough of it. It is the best way to lose weight. I have found that when I drink my water for the day I feel less bloated the next day and I end up seeing better results on the scales too. I'm praying for you to begin liking water. I know you can like it if you'll just keep drinking it and ask the Lord to help you like it.

Love you!

Marsheila said...

Thank you Sis Connie for your kind words and prayers....I pray that all is well with your blood test Take care.

Marsheila

Marsheila said...

Sis Julie

Thank you for your prayers I can always depend on you praying for me if no one else does thanks for being such a good friend....how did you start liking the taste of water??? do you drink tap water or bottled water....tap water is just nasty I hate the taste of it you can taste all the cemmicals in it ewwwwwwww.