Thursday, November 29, 2007

warning !!!!!!!!!! don't workout befour going to bed

yesterday I bought a tape walk away the pounds.... last night just befour going to bed I thought I would workout to the tape well about halfway through the tape I was really starting huff and puff and then I stopped then alittle while after that I decided to go on to bed I turned over like I normally do I sleep on my stomach so that did'nt work I turned over this way and that way still could'nt get to sleep I finely got up and took another melatonian I was still wide awake I guess I was just keyed up from all that working out I will never do that again at night lol anyway I heard it's best to workout in the mornings.
well today has been pretty good my points are low up to this point not sure what I will have for supper...I love each and every lady and I am praying for ya'll

oh that tape is wonderful I love mine even though it kept me awake lol

I will go for now Remember to keep God first in all things

I can do all things through christ which strengthened me. philippians 4:13

3 comments:

Sis. Julie said...

Are you sure it was the workout that kept you from sleeping? You always have a hard time going to sleep Sis! LOL!! I try to do my workout in the mornings. Today I walked for about 30 minutes. I enjoyed walking. It has been a long time. I would have walked longer if I had someone to walk with me. If you find one of those videos like you got (Walking off the pounds) at Blessings could you please get it for me and I'll pay you for it. I'd rather have that than the Taebo workout.

Love you and praying for you!!

Marsheila said...

I sure will.... I hope I find another one like mine you don't have to pay me back it's only 25 cents.... yeah it must have been the workout cause I had already taken one melatonian and after the workout i had to take another one.

Sis. Julie said...

Thank you so much!! I will pay you back for it! I can afford a quarter!...LOL!!