Tuesday, November 27, 2007

everything is going pretty good

I just want to thank the lord cause my appitite is not as big as it use to be. I know the Lord is helping me and all those prayers are a blessing. befour I just could'nt seem to stay on my diet and now it's pretty easy, I am not gonna say I am perfect cause I'm far from that. sure I have cravings sometimes but I eat way less than I use to, and I give God all the glory cause if it was'nt for him I would'nt and could'nt do this or anything for that matter well today is tuesday and it's 3:50pm and I have'nt had nothing to eat yet I don't have time to eat sometimes but I am about to get off here and go eat a little something so I will get back to ya'll later love and praying for each and every lady.Remember to put God first in all things.

I can do all things through christ which strengthened me. philippians 4:13

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

What a blessing that you are doing so well with this. I really believe that we are all going to be very pleased with the results at the end of our one year. It is really a blessing seeing that you are trusting the Lord for the results. You really should eat earlier in the day though. Our bodies need a metabolic boost in the mornings...that is why it is so important to eat a little something for breakfast or at the least lunch. So try to do that...even if it is just something small. Just trying to encourage you.

Also...try to go to Sis. Connie's weight loss blog when you get a chance. Her link is on my journey blog with yours. She is a blessing and is trying to lose weight too. She is a blessing and a godly lady that I have come to love very dearly.

Love you and praying for you!!