Tuesday, April 29, 2008

An Emotional Day at Church Sunday

Sunday was an emotional day for our church our pastor and his family left... God has Redirected their path out into the mission field.. I love this family so very much and I know they are following Gods will for their lives. please pray for our church as we seek a new pastor I thought this day would never come I was in hopes that Bro Ron would be our pastor till the Lord came back but that was'nt in Gods will.

I know God will send us another Good pastor. I told my pastors wife Ms Julie not to forget me she said she would'nt the good thing is they live about five minutes from my house. I want to go see them but this week I am sick don't know what I have but my chest hurts when I cough and just conjested. I lost a 1/4 of a pound this week which was better then gaining. I'm not focusing on my diet right now being that I'm sick just don't feel like counting anything I spent most of monday in bed just resting trying to feel better I feel some better today but not completely well.

well I am gonna go lay back down and try to get plenty of rest so I will get completely well I hate feeling sick especially with this cough it's driving me crazy.

I love all of ya'll and please pray for my family and my church.

1 comment:

Sis. Julie said...

Oh no!! I'm so sorry you are sick!! I was looking forward to you and Kristin coming by. Oh well...it will happen. Just not this week!!

We love y'all too!! We are excited about the direction God has us going in...but we are also praying for y'all as a church that God would bring in just the right man to be the undershepherd of Eagles View Baptist. God knows just who that man is!!! Just keep praying and don't forget to pray for each family in the church. It is hard on you but it is equally as hard on everyone. We love y'all and if y'all need anything...don't hesitate to call!!

Love you Sis!!